nothingness

me.

roy
neophyte
chorister & contract bridger

Catholic High School Primary
one/B two/B three/D
four/D five/F six/F

Catholic High School Secondary
1-6 2-6
3-1 4-1

Victoria Junior College
10S64

links

~6F 2005~
edwin!
avan!
mark!
siheng!

~EBC~
nicc haw
chris koh
azaac tan
xuan yu
bryan ang
lingkang
jtjm
gin kee
brendan loy
weiren
titus
hongyi
yongkee
jeremy ng

~CHS~
fourone!
nathan
yongliang
andy
duo geng
hong shing
ngiap
zong xian

~others~
jaslyn
chaoxiang
jacqueline
mechelle chow
teresa
joel
steph

tags



Monday, June 27, 2011

Just randomly opened your letters after shutting them away for so long.
But it made me smile suddenly.
You made me recall why I loved you.
You really deserve so much more
And yet you had to see me in such a wretched state.
I really regret everything between us.
Either nothing at all, or something much more beautiful and deserving of you should have happened.
And maybe I understand more of what happened between us.
But tmr
I will try to smile at you again.

I've never dared to use the word "love" for anyone else.
Maybe this is it.

making wishes at 1:54 AM

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN