![]() |
|
|
me.
neophyte chorister & contract bridger Catholic High School Primary four/D five/F six/F Catholic High School Secondary 3-1 4-1 Victoria Junior College 10S64 links ~6F 2005~
edwin!avan! mark! siheng! ~EBC~
nicc hawchris koh azaac tan xuan yu bryan ang lingkang jtjm gin kee brendan loy weiren titus hongyi yongkee jeremy ng ~CHS~
fourone!nathan yongliang andy duo geng hong shing ngiap zong xian ~others~
jaslynchaoxiang jacqueline mechelle chow teresa joel steph tags |
Saturday, December 24, 2011 Tagged so much, and I got so much to reply to!! Hahaha. Btw don't mind the punctuation and capital letters xD Using phone to type. Anw~~~ Haha nice chinese quote! Though hmm. Lol. It's the same for love I guess. Generically speaking. The start of a relationship could already signify its possible end. Yet to not experience love at all may be a worse experience than to love and lose. Haha. Deep right. Got a lot of ink ehh. Hen duo muo shui. & thanks for offering to see me off!! Haha. Are you intending to study locally? You should start a blog also haha.. I wanna know more about your life too :P it's now only one-way information lor! Hahahaha. Next, well I usually avoid idling luh lol. It just usually makes me feel worse so I'd rather go out all the time and forget things than dwell on them. Ohya, xmas day considering going to carol with vjchoir... Should I?? Got a lot of ppl I dowan meet sia haha.. But in a way feeling sad for my clique ip girl. I think I should go :/ as a farewell of sorts I guess. She's the only one left in vj while the rest in my clique has graduated lol. And she gotta take the nonsense left behind by my incompetent leaders.. No surprise that she wants to quit choir now haha.. Well I'll decide again tmr. See if my blazer is available. Ahhhhhhhhh I need make my friend's xmas present!! Expecting a damn good gift so I need make a super nice one also... Plan damn long le omg x.x I'm a sucker for procrastination. Lol. & MERRY CHRISTMAS WEIYI!! Hahaha. Have a blessed one spent well with your family and your loved ones. Treasure each moment spent together, because they don't last forever. Each moment is a gift from fate/higher beings so make every one of them count!! (: And try not to reveal his identity haha. There might be other ppl visiting and I don't want to reveal who I blog about. Even if he's only one of them I blog about. I'll delete your tag tmr so no hard feelings! Yeps.. And this whole post is dedicated to your spam of my tagboard! (with a few sidetracks here & there :P) I was serious about you starting a blog hor!!(: |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |