nothingness

me.

roy
neophyte
chorister & contract bridger

Catholic High School Primary
one/B two/B three/D
four/D five/F six/F

Catholic High School Secondary
1-6 2-6
3-1 4-1

Victoria Junior College
10S64

links

~6F 2005~
edwin!
avan!
mark!
siheng!

~EBC~
nicc haw
chris koh
azaac tan
xuan yu
bryan ang
lingkang
jtjm
gin kee
brendan loy
weiren
titus
hongyi
yongkee
jeremy ng

~CHS~
fourone!
nathan
yongliang
andy
duo geng
hong shing
ngiap
zong xian

~others~
jaslyn
chaoxiang
jacqueline
mechelle chow
teresa
joel
steph

tags



Monday, January 2, 2012

Lost my temper a few times today.
Like wtf, are you shopping with us or your dear friends back in sg?
Wasted so much time while you ran around taking pictures of clothes to whatsapp back to see if they want.
Are you trying to boast to them or is this really the only avenue you can experience 你所謂的"友情"? then what does that makes us?
Shouldn't be losing my temper at you since I know your condition but zzz.
Abit annoyed at the other guy also for bringing so much clothes into the changing room multiple times but bought nothing ==
Ah heck. It's a holiday & I'm supposed to be enjoying myself here.
Feeling like a sucker a few times too.
Psssh. I want my new bag new shoes new earphones etc!!!
If I can buy my awesome stuff I think I shall be appeased.
Oh well. Tmr gotta get up early.
So shall just post random thoughts for today:

Ppl seem to keep recognising me as a local but not my friends lol wth. They speak english to them but canto to me?! And I'm the only one in the group who doesn't understand canto hahaha. #phail.
Reached hotel by 8am but room wasn't ready yet, could only return at 2pm for it. Walked around initially but later on felt shagged and so we just returned to the hotel and pestered them again. Got the room by 12 and went up to sleep till 4 lol. Then out shopping again + watched the symphony of lights. It's seriously not much lol == but so many ppl gather like it's a huge event. Lol.
But the meals were rather good ba. Ate authentic hongkong food for all 3 meals today woots~
& OMG EGGTARTS ARE FREAKING NICE!!!
Planning to bring a gazillion back for everyone liao... Hahaha.

Kk gotta sleep. Tmr's a long day. Hope I won't get pissed at ppl using their phone incessantly again. Like for map once/twice still okay, all the time is zzz.

making wishes at 11:42 PM

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN