![]() |
|
|
me.
neophyte chorister & contract bridger Catholic High School Primary four/D five/F six/F Catholic High School Secondary 3-1 4-1 Victoria Junior College 10S64 links ~6F 2005~
edwin!avan! mark! siheng! ~EBC~
nicc hawchris koh azaac tan xuan yu bryan ang lingkang jtjm gin kee brendan loy weiren titus hongyi yongkee jeremy ng ~CHS~
fourone!nathan yongliang andy duo geng hong shing ngiap zong xian ~others~
jaslynchaoxiang jacqueline mechelle chow teresa joel steph tags |
Friday, February 10, 2012 Hello!! Haven't been blogging since after my hk trip haha.. How's all of my dead blog traffic? Well yeah.. First thing, sorry I didn't really see you off properly weiyi! Wishing you all the best in your journey/ordeal of ns lol.. Best if it can be a journey instead lah. With relatable friends to share the burden with. But feeling sian of life again. It's seriously just me ba? Lol. I used to feel confident that this was my path, but now it feels as though I'm chasing pavements. Nothing has changed. I'm still alone and longing for that someone to appear. Or even a group of friends to have as a company. But maybe I was really wrong eh? Losing my clique and not a single one showing concern for me. I really dare one of you to appear in front of me these days so I can vent my pain, all that I've went through on you. But thinking of this means that I'm still not over it eh lol. Maybe I'm just sour that I've invested so much in relationships that didn't last again. Like the other day talking to a friend, about how I had to comfort both you and your mother at your own house when you both got into a conflict. Was that really nothing to you? Of course, I guess I should account that people don't really remember good things. They remember all the afflictions, the "dota games" that had hurt them, and it turns out I "only went to them when I was in need, but never there when they needed help." Or how the other time I tried to reconcile you and your father? Which I was quite certain things improved at home for a period of time.. Sure I guess that's me in need again. Forget everything. It's all in the past. What I hate the most is how you've spread all this false rumours about me to everyone else when I've done not a single thing against you. But I guess I have to thank you too? For letting me see who would easily be swayed by a few words. Thank you chs batchmates. Never had a greater fortune to enter vj with. Family is being the usual burden. I'm sick and tired of everything, losing myself in work and in play. I just want a conclusion, I don't care how it ends. There's nothing worth holding on for already. Noone bothers about how I really feel anw. And I'm not one of those spoilt brats that can't appreciate their families. It's just such a drag to me. Stop giving me pressure please... Thanks for adding me back on twitter. I really hope this may be a road for reconcilliation. Well then. Bye cruel world. |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |